Friday, April 16, 2010

Ringtones?

i have the cord that connects my cellphone to my laptop and i can put pictures and stuff on my phone or to my laptop. i was wondering can u get the songs from itunes or mp3 rocket onto the program to put on my cellphone? like i downloaded a song can i not transport it to the program for my cellphone and put it there?


AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO!!

Ringtones?
YES. I AM ASSUMING THAT THE SONG YOU DOWNLOADED IS IN MEDIA PLAYER, IF NOT THEN COPY IT TO MEDIA PLAYER. ONCE IN MEDIA PLAYER, CLICK ON TOOLS, ON THE DROPDOWN CLICK OPTIONS THEN CLICK ON RIP MUSIC THEN RIPSETTINGS , ON THAT LIST YOU WILL SEE A (WAV) OPTION CLICK ON THAT TO CONVERT THAT SON TO (WAV) FORMAT. COPY THAT SONG TO THE PROGRAM THAT YOU SAID YOU HAVE THEN DOWNLOAD IT AS A RINGTONE TO YOUR PHONE. ONE OTHER OPTION IS TO GO TO WWW.PHONEZOO.COM. THERE YOU CAN EITHER FIND THE SONG THERE OR UPLOAD IT THEN SEND IT DIRECTLY TO YOUR PHONE( I BELIEVE THE CHARGE IS THE PRICE OF A PICTURE OR TEXT MESSAGE FROM YOUR CARRIER)

procelain veneers

No comments:

Post a Comment