Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ringtones?

I was wondering, if there is anyway to get free ringtones on your cell phone? I know you can like blutooth with your friends and stuff, but I hate paying that money for a song. I have a Cingular Motorola L7 SLVR. Can anyone help me?

Ringtones?
There are thousands of 100% free and legal ringtones, wallpapers, screensavers, etc at http://ezywap.net





There are No Joining fees, No Membership fees, No Download fees, in fact No fees at all ever!





There is also a WapXchanger there so you can transfer ringtones and other files that are compatible with your phone from your PC to your phone for free.
Reply:For 100% real free ringtones, you can go to:


http://www.crostel.com


I've been using this site for long time (at least 2 years) and it is really FREE. You can upload your music files or pictures and later you can send it to your phone. They convert music files in ringtones. It is a cool site. Also, you can search for an specific song that another person already upload to the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment